IDEAL & WRS COMPANY LIMITED
Our Contact Details:
Name: Ideal & WRS Company Limited,
[Company Reg: # 412669]
Address: The Old School, Hollyhedge Lane, WALSALL, WS2 8PZ.
Phone Number: 01922 – 620233
Please Address Communications to our ’Data Protection Officer’ at the above address.
We are the Controller and Processor related to the production of our Bespoke Equestrian Saddles ordered through our customer network.
What Type of Information we have?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal Information which can be used to identify a living person/data subject.
- This includes such characteristics as Name, address contact details including phone, email address.
- Details about the product [Saddle] you require have contracted us to make for you with any specific ‘personal identifiers’ attached / build into it.
- We also collect and process details of the means and how you will be making payment, so financial information relating to our customers transactions are essential for us internally.
- Third party address details are also collected and processed where you have instructed us to deliver to their premises rather than directly to your address.
How we get the information and why we have it?
Most if not the greater majority of the information we process is provided to us:
- Either directly by our Retail Customers who have the direct face to face relationship with the individual ‘end user’ – [horse owner/rider ordering the saddle].
- From the “End User” completing their saddle registration form either online or in hard form on the saddle itself which is then sent to us.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR], the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is to enable us to either meet our ‘contractual’ obligations to our customers and this is done with their ‘consent’ and we also have a ‘legal obligation’ to comply with the law in order to meet our compliance duties to such bodies as HMRC, etc.
- With regards to your ‘Consent’ being given, you have the ‘Right to Withdraw Consent’ at any time. TO DO SO, we would ask you to e-mail our ‘Data Protection Officer’ who is based at the Contact address at the start of this Notice and ask for your details to be withdrawn.
What do we do with the information?
Firstly, we do not buy or sell any of your ‘personal information’.
We use your information to process the production of the ‘order placed with us’ and subsequently to ensure it is despatched to you the customer and Invoices are raised and paid.
We also hold information as evidence to date of purchase of the saddle by the “End Consumer” along with personnel detains to enable product guarantees to be warranted
The information is also collated to enable future queries for ‘repairs’ and or ‘replacement’ to be linked to the original order.
Your ‘personal information’ is not used in any ‘profiling’ or ‘automated decision making’.
We may share this information [not the financial information] with our ‘IT’ / ‘Computer Support’ company who assist with the ‘Security of our systems’.
THEIR COMPANY NAME IS: FSL Support Limited.
How we store your information?
Your information is securely stored in the computer systems which have the latest up to date Cyber Security installed.
We limit the number of people who have direct access to your information via our network / system.
All access is via ‘security code/password’.
Where any personal information held by us in a ‘hard/paper’ form this is filed and secured in Fire proofed metal cabinets and again with limited personnel access.
The ‘IT’ Systems and Hardware, etc, along with manual filing are all in locked secured offices with a 24hour security alarm system installed in the whole building.
The normal length of retention of your personal information once the ‘order has been completed’ is One year on the Network and then it is removed and destroyed unless the legal requirement for HMRC purposes requires it to be stored for seven years, after which it will be ‘shredded and destroyed’.
Your data protection Rights?
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information which we hold.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information your think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
CHARGE OF FEE?
You are NOT REQUIRED to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
If you make a request, we have one  month to respond to you.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
email@example.com or on telephone number 01922 – 620233
or write to us at:
Ideal & WRS Company Ltd;
The Old School,
WALSALL, WS2 8PZ.
Please address all correspondence to ‘DATA PROTECTION OFFICER’ – In the first instance – if you require any information and or wish to complain, to us above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’S address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline Number: 0303 123 1113